Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpaceCreepKitan

Help modding gta 4

10 posts in this topic

Yeah, I could use a bit of help modding gta4 for the pc, if anyone knows how and could show me that would be great.

You might be able to find a mod manager for the game. I have yet to actually mod the game, so I can't really help you to much.

Also if the mod comes with install instructions, follow them precisely.

When I modded for the Iron Man set, I just went to youtube for it. Google and YouTube are your most helpful resources.

Certain mods need certain scripts to run right. then you have mods that work just fine by themselves like for say (Simple Trainer) all it does is allow you to have god mode spawn objects etc. It needs nothing else with just to be put in the directory of your GTAIV folder. if you want help to learn what to look for Send me a PM on the forums here with your steam name I would be glad to help. Because there certain things you need to look out for or your game wont even load up.

Cool, I'm mostly interested in vehicles but I'll drop you a PM, thanks.

If You Still Need Help Then Message Me This Is All I Do With GTA IV XD

Hey fuck off this is my help line fucker :P dont be stepping on my PC toes brah lol nah im joking you can come to me or anyone else it dont matter to me. Just let one of us know what you would like done. But i will say i am the PC God here :bowdown over 18 years of knowledge here. :D

Hey fuck off this is my help line fucker :P dont be stepping on my PC toes brah lol nah im joking you can come to me or anyone else it dont matter to me. Just let one of us know what you would like done. But i will say i am the PC God here :bowdown over 18 years of knowledge here. :D

Sorry Solid XD:bowdown

Sorry Solid XD:bowdown

LMAO i still love you tho Georgy Poo

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0