Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chubbz472

Toon Levels and Professions!

18 posts in this topic

Here you can post your toons, levels, professions, guilds, and realms...Pretty well anything of importance!

All of mine are on Borean Tundra

Lashh - Protection pally Level 90

Guild master of Death United

Herbalist - Max

Inscription - Close to max

Chubbzz - Warrior Level 85

Mining - Cata max

Engineer - Cata Max

Dulun - Hunter Level 21 (and rising)

Mining - Low level

Jewelcrafting - Low lvl

Faggot Slayer - Chronic Masturbator Level 98

Hormone Lvl - High

Social Skills - low

Faggot Slayer - Chronic Masturbator Level 98

Hormone Lvl - High

Social Skills - low

and you guys bitch about the pointless posts of -1 / +1.....

I actually have a serious question now, Why are mmo characters called toons? I've never understood that...

I actually have a serious question now, Why are mmo characters called toons? I've never understood that...

cause they're cartoons!...I think hahha

Pretty much what chubbz said. Short for cartoons.

I never understood the point in WoW but the toon thing that's in all games now days just saying haha

Oh, dude. WoW is pretty awesome. leveling a character from 1-90 and then dominating in a raid or dungeon...very gratifying when you get end-game raid gear.

ya I played lotro to do that I played wow for 1 week and was like this game is so cheesy and never picked it up again but everyone has their own taste don't think im dogging anyone for playing wow im not but ya my lvl 80 runekeeper would kick any of your WOW toons :P she has over 2mil crit dmg without buffs :)

The thing about WoW is there isn't really one point. There's so much stuff to do that once you find the thing you like doing, it becomes so much more enjoyable.

The thing about WoW is there isn't really one point. There's so much stuff to do that once you find the thing you like doing, it becomes so much more enjoyable.

This is absolutely 100% true. You may love leveling toons, but when you get to 90, you like dungeoning and raiding with that toon. There's so much to do. The only downside is the pay-to-play. But, I pay because there are a lot worse things I could spend my money on...

I think only WoW PCs are called "Toons"... because they look like cartoons. vs guild wars where it looks like... well... normal fantasy game characters? And in EVE its called a pilot... umm SW-TOR they called them chars... i dunno.

I don't think it's really an official term. Just something that players came up with. It could technically apply to any player made character in a game I guess.

So, I Transmorged my 90 Hunter with some epic gear that I found on the AH for stupid cheap.

32NRFRm.jpg

My RK would still kick all your toons ass's in WoW my 2Mil Crit without buffs :) (working on getting 3 mil here soon just uber dmg baby oh and my hp is over 90000 just saying hahah

Yup - happens every time.

In all honestly, I did get laid once in college because I played WoW...

FULL DISCLOSURE: I was an engineering student, she was in CS:ISEC, there was drinking involved, as well as gaming talk.

Not a whole lot of remembering going on from that event.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0