Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KillFnord™

Anyone Else Play?

26 posts in this topic

I play D3 now and then, i have a monk, I forget what paragon level he is though.

cool if you want you can add me on there if you see me online we can team up my thing is KillFnord#1918 if anyone else wants to add me let me know on here don't just send me a invite as I will deny it because I don't know you sent it lol

also minidoom I have a Wiz I think is lvl 60 24P and a barb that's only lvl 60 and 15P I think

I know there's a couple guys who play D3, I don't think we have anyone who plays eve though. If you see Alex in the TS server (Not almax), I know he plays eve.

I know there's a couple guys who play D3, I don't think we have anyone who plays eve though. If you see Alex in the TS server (Not almax), I know he plays eve.

I think toast has an account?

I've thought about it, but I've heard the grind is fucking ridiculous.

Yeah I played D3 for a while. I can only play for so long before I get bored of it, though.

ya the grinding in D3 is pointless to me but its all about the gear and your dmg you do and how much life steal you can get to survive the longest in raids on Eve Online you got to issue with it the skill tree takes for ever and the monthly sub to it but I found out ways to fix that issue for the month to month sub I have two accounts on eve with 1 year sub by buying in game plex with in game isk (money in other words for the ones that didn't know) you play it smart in eve you can have a account that's over 8 years old like mine and only play 4 hours a day and last that long

EVE is a ton of fun but I didn't have the attention span to get to the point of getting PLEX and all that lol. I'm content just reading about the big battles and looking at the pretty lasers.

the grinding in d3 is actually useful now with the crafting and ubers. PVP is also a lot of fun with friends.

played D3 for a bit but didn't get too far. Might get back into it if I had some people to play with

I've got D3 but I don't play much anymore. I've also got a bajillion ISK and a few T2 battleships on Eve

I own D3... but haven't played in forever. Have you played/owned Chivalry at all? If you are interested in it let me know...

I own D3... but haven't played in forever. Have you played/owned Chivalry at all? If you are interested in it let me know...

never played it is it free if so i'll give it a try?

Its not free, but its some amazing MP fun. I'll buy it for you if it goes on a flash sale again so you can join us. The more people in the clan playing and on TS makes it even better.

Its not free, but its some amazing MP fun. I'll buy it for you if it goes on a flash sale again so you can join us. The more people in the clan playing and on TS makes it even better.

Cool sounds awesome let me know thanks

should add me on steam so we can talk better if you want to D3 it or something

same name as on here with a hot chick as my profile pic :P

I play EVE and have a friend who does. I play it daily. The grind is easier than other MMOs, requires zero input other than making some money to pay for the books.

But I run armor roams with my friend and his corp. I'm applying slln once I get better skills, started recently. Really awesome game, the depth is just ridiculous. And PvP is crazy.

Look me up on steam I have the same name as I do in here but with the nsa tag. Me and my buddy are always looking for more players to play with. I also have a small fortune thanks to trading isk for other games currency. So if you need a loan or some money I can see about helping. If anyone is seriously considering trying it, I can link you a 21 day trial and help you learn. The game is intensely overwhelming at first but once I got you fitted in a frigate and we swarm cruisers you'll be addicted.

But yeah, I play eve add me on steam.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0