Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KillFnord™

Shout Box Maybe?

3 posts in this topic

Was wondering on the website I built for my friends/old clan I made a shout box on the forums to where friends or new players to the forums could shout out to people I was looking on here and didn't see one I was thinking that could be a cool idea for the forums here. ( hope im posting this in the right place btw ) but any who also I have a download section for like music. game files. movies. server side skins for weapons or what not for certain games. if people want to upload them (but only members can upload to keep from getting spammed by trolls of course so we can trust where it comes from) also got a stats link on the right side so people can see rank or server stats of certain games we all play together. also got a full on twitch.tv youtube channel listing for members that have accounts to show off new vids they uploaded and such. um also have a Arcade section so if people want to have a go at games on the forums like Mario. stick man adventures. and other flash games and it also keeps stats so if we want to have like a weekend brawl to see who can get the most points can win certain things like pc stuff you know mouse's keyboards graphic cards etc or even money if anyone feels up to it or really anything in that matter to get a prize for it you know. Just thinking of things to spice up the server some (even tho its already badass as it Is just saying now lol And make it fun to come on instead of the just the normal get on write feedback or make treads etc you know just thinking of a few things here let me know what some of you think on this subject (please no trolling now :serious_business: ) lol and if there is anything I can think of i'll post some more. Thanks KillFnord

P.S im still getting used to your forums its built way diff then mine is so if anything I said above is already active or on here please correct me and let me know where to look haha pce out

oh ok never heard of the Mchat we just called it a shout box lol but if there was anything else in the thread I said above that looked cool or ok let me know just thinking out loud. Thanks