Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chubbz472

Any other WoW players!?

8 posts in this topic

Recently some of us have gotten back into WoW and we are starting to get geared, Both spoon and myself are 90's and are running heroics (almost raid ilvl) and Tbird isn't too far behind, we currently have a guild set up at level 5 and quickly rising and we would like to have any other member here join up and we can all help eachother get up and then start raiding :)

You really didn't have to start another thread for this. There's already a pretty active thread going.

You really didn't have to start another thread for this. There's already a pretty active thread going.

Well I guess my "-1" post got taken down even though that's exactly how I feel...so ill expand...Don't come fucking necro this thread...if you look the other one is a)inactive and B) for a separate reason...it is asking for out own forum, that being said I give your statement a big

Well I guess my "-1" post got taken down even though that's exactly how I feel...so ill expand...Don't come fucking necro this thread...if you look the other one is a)inactive and B) for a separate reason...it is asking for out own forum, that being said I give your statement a big

Agreed. Pretty tired of all this, "We run it the way we want to" shit. Getting old.

Also, I apologize, I didn't look too close at the two threads. This one wasn't unnecessary.

I am Playing again just try to get it to work i keep on getting a error "ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception!"

I am Playing again just try to get it to work i keep on getting a error "ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception!"

Try to change your Direct X settings of the game .

Check for viruses and spyware - do a maintenance on your pc, defrag etc etc

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0