Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jrspeedy25

Infestation: Survivor Stories (WarZ)

2 posts in this topic

Aha! Finally I have found a thread I can talk about some other games on!

Alright so I know some people say this game is just a knockoff of DayZ but I think they are almost two different games.

My reasons?

DayZ is not a stand alone (yet) but that probably doesn't mean much to most.

DayZ is a lot more detailed then WarZ in many ways, but I do believe it is only because it uses the ARMA engine to run it on so it is much more capable than WarZ.

And Much much (a few) more.

Now I have gotten into Arma 3 much more since I found the Jolly Life city life server but I do like to play some zombie games every once and awhile.

If I am ever going to play and anyone wants to play with me just let me know, I have a small clan for the game but we don't play together much anymore mainly because of time zone differences.

I may also do some WarZ recording so I will let you guys (the ones who want to play with me someday) when I would be doing that.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0