Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ED1CT

Cube World

1 post in this topic

Anybody else hear of this? Just was reading about it on Kotaku this morning. Released yesterday, but because there are so many people purchasing it (or trying to), it's continually crashing their site, the owner actually equating it to a DDoS attack it's been so crazy. https://picroma.com/cubeworld.

Looks like Minecraft but it's more of an RPG than a builder, having different classes and races. It's more about roaming about, leveling up while completing quests and exploring dungeons. Completely open and unending map. Also runs with multiplayer over hamachi, with the assumption it'll be built in with a later release. Suffice to say, when I can finally buy the damn thing I will be, anybody who wants to play at some point is welcome to join in with me.

[youtube=]SMZ3U8OJIWk

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0