Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spoon

World of Warcraft Thread

45 posts in this topic

And Spoon that was my point. Everyone is always like "Fuck ____ they suck, they just are in it for the money" and then a game comes out and its like "DONT SPEAK JUST TAKE MY MONEY". Even I do that. I rip on bliz all the time fro DIII... but when each star craft comes out?

$$$

And Spoon that was my point. Everyone is always like "Fuck ____ they suck, they just are in it for the money" and then a game comes out and its like "DONT SPEAK JUST TAKE MY MONEY". Even I do that. I rip on bliz all the time fro DIII... but when each star craft comes out?

$$$

Whats everyone else running?

I also have a lvl 45 priest that I could bring over once I hit 60, OR I could just start a new priest (probably have to re-learn shit anyway).

and RealID? WTF? my email address? Or is that the *Name*#NUMBER shit?

its the email address or the name number shit. I was confused as well since I hadn't been on since they added all that shit. I just started a priest, but not sure if I want to stay with it..I'm really lazy and might just xfer one of my other toons, maybe my mage.

Holy fuck nevermind..I'm not paying 30 to just change to alliance with my others. Leveling up the old fashioned way it is. Still might switch the class though, what do we really need?

I'm running a level 89 (a lmost 90..ill hit 90 when I get home) dwarf pally...hes a prot spec

We could use heals and another DPS. Currently I'm the only legit DPS I've seen. And BT is easy as fuck to level on.

Maybe a mage, or a warlock.

I could always level a pedobear... sorry Pandaren priest. Else, CC with mage, I could see if CC+overheal is still valid, could go lock, could go druid and have my dual talent trees set for tree form + cat.

Im game. I xfered one of my 90s and a lower level over. I will have to link up with you and get a ginvite. I also have about 20k to help with start ups

I got my pally, my Rogue xferred and I started a little tiny priestly.

We need to decide on a guild name. If we do that I will front the money and get ten people to sign for us.

I may join again for a bit

I already have a guild set up that I used to run back in the day

Whats everyone else running?

I also have a lvl 45 priest that I could bring over once I hit 60, OR I could just start a new priest (probably have to re-learn shit anyway).

and RealID? WTF? my email address? Or is that the *Name*#NUMBER shit?

I'm running a lvl 88 Worgen Hunter MM/BM spec with 401 iLVL (hoping to increase that with LFR and Dungeons).

its the email address or the name number shit. I was confused as well since I hadn't been on since they added all that shit. I just started a priest, but not sure if I want to stay with it..I'm really lazy and might just xfer one of my other toons, maybe my mage.

That is correct. Your RealiD is the email you use for your WoW account.

Im game. I xfered one of my 90s and a lower level over. I will have to link up with you and get a ginvite. I also have about 20k to help with start ups

That will help a lot. The more 90's we have, the more we can work on prof grinding and mats. I have around 10k gold, and I think chubbz has about the same. So we're covered on gold for a bit.

let me know what we need i have everything at 90 except a warrior

If you have good heals, a good tank, and a good dps, that's all each person really has to have. I mean, nobody wants to be dps/heals/tank EVERY SINGLE RAID. So, go with what feels good.

We need to decide on a guild name. If we do that I will front the money and get ten people to sign for us.

Like chubby said before, this is all covered. We've got a few bank slots we can use, and we've got a good start on mats. Currently level 4, and if people keep leveling toons, we'll be at 25 in no time.

Looking forward to playing with EVERYONE.

Chubbz and Spoon what are your chars names or else if you want to you can send me your realID

spoonxix@live.com

I play on multiple toons, so this is the best way to reach me.

Also, this is a PVE server.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0