Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spoon

World of Warcraft Thread

45 posts in this topic

Would the Leaders be ok with throwing up a WOW thread for us to use? Because I for one would like to post multiple things about certain classes and specs for the game, so that anyone needing it can find it easily.

If at least (what is a fair number here....3? 5?) people show interest, then yes. We had a WOW thread for 10 months that was never used so it was then removed. That is why I don't want to go through the hassle for one person to post and then it get forgotten.

If at least (what is a fair number here....3? 5?) people show interest, then yes. We had a WOW thread for 10 months that was never used so it was then removed. That is why I don't want to go through the hassle for one person to post and then it get forgotten.

Well, I'm actively recruiting in-game and on their forums for people. Plus, Chubbz and Ed1ct are in on it with me. And I'm sure that if we had an active team going, we would get more people joining.

Plus, I think evilguy would be up for joining us as well.

I GUESS I could resurrect my toon...

realm/fac?

realm/fac?

Borean Tundra/Alliance

I switched mine over to a Worgen Hunter/BM Spec.

Also, tbird...if you want, I could send you a scroll of resurrection and you could level a toon to 80 immediately, all I need is your realID.

realm/fac?

Borean Tundra/Alliance

Also, tbird...if you want, I could send you a scroll of resurrection and you could level a toon to 80 immediately, all I need is your realID.

Hm, I've been playing on Dunemaul. I shall create a new toon if needed, I haven't been on much in the last week. Been working a lot + Last of Us.

To add, if this is the case, then why do we have a Stratis Life thread? I've only seen one or two people from our clan even play it.

Do the same rules apply to something that we want, or only what the Leaders want?

USRSBRO? Stratis gets played quite frequently. Just because you are rarely on TS...

we are getting applications ery day for new guys that come out of stratis i think stratis is one of the best things going for us now more people = more fun :)

USRSBRO? Stratis gets played quite frequently. Just because you are rarely on TS...

Actually, I'm on TS pretty regularly, just not at work, for obvious reasons. I never said there aren't a LOT of people, most of them aren't members.

This is more directly to what I was referring:

We've got members who are interested, and put quite a bit of time into it. So why not have a thread for it, so that our topics don't get jumbled into a mix of "Worms Revolution" and "Peggle" threads.

In the long run, what's it going to hurt? I mean, if we get more people because of WoW, then it would be just as credible as SL. I'm not seeing a problem.

I usually go through and clean up forums every couple of months if they're empty. I don't see why we can't make one for wow and if it turns into a ghost town I'll just delete it

To add, if this is the case, then why do we have a Stratis Life thread? I've only seen one or two people from our clan even play it.

Do the same rules apply to something that we want, or only what the Leaders want?

Are you kidding me? Look at our most popular server...Stratis Life. Look at our most popular TS channels...Stratis Life. Look at our TS rank that has gone up 1000 (then dropped because Gametracker had issues scanning our server - which is now fixed) due to none other than Stratis Life. Look at every single new recruit we have gotten in the past 2 weeks...Stratis Life.

So why the hell would we NOT have a Stratis Life thread?

Are you kidding me? Look at our most popular server...Stratis Life. Look at our most popular TS channels...Stratis Life. Look at our TS rank that has gone up 1000 (then dropped because Gametracker had issues scanning our server - which is now fixed) due to none other than Stratis Life. Look at every single new recruit we have gotten in the past 2 weeks...Stratis Life.

So why the hell would we NOT have a Stratis Life thread?

Still not grasping it.

Yes, there are lots of players in Stratis Life. But, how many members actually play it?

It's not even an argument, I'm just trying to justify putting up a thread for posts on WoW shit.

Goddamn, why is everybody being a tool today?

I usually go through and clean up forums every couple of months if they're empty. I don't see why we can't make one for wow and if it turns into a ghost town I'll just delete it

That's all I'm asking for. I for one will definitely be using it. I'll also be actively recruiting in Dungeons and Raids, as well as world chat. Thank you for understanding my point, Nick.

realm/fac?

Borean Tundra/Alliance

Hm, I've been playing on Dunemaul. I shall create a new toon if needed, I haven't been on much in the last week. Been working a lot + Last of Us.

No worries. Chubbz and I have a couple toons close to 90 right now, so we can help support everyone while they level their toons. We're beginning to work the AH as well to get coin for enchants/gems/glyphs and shit like that. Just hop into the game and I'll send you a guild invite.

No worries. Chubbz and I have a couple toons close to 90 right now, so we can help support everyone while they level their toons. We're beginning to work the AH as well to get coin for enchants/gems/glyphs and shit like that. Just hop into the game and I'll send you a guild invite.

I'll probably be on later tonight for a while, I think my priest is a whopping level 5 or something at the moment. OT at work has been killer.

Make a least of glyphs you guys want and mail it to me on "Lashh" I was maxxed in cata so I have 75 lvls on it to go but I still got the goods ;)

I have a 74 Draeni pally, and a lvl 71 DK who is needs to be specc'd (Lost all skill points when they changed the trees around...)

I think they are currently on Hydraxis and Nathrezim. I also have a BE Rogue (lvl 54, cant be xferred until 60).

Am willing to Xfer one char - who should I bring over?

Dual AOE-tank for lvling, and my 2nd is pure overheal build from before MOP. I will need to read up on talent changes.

Rogue (whom I havent used since Wrath came out) was a Trip Combat Hemo

My DK was Unholy AOE tank for lvling.

Iid bring your heals..both my main and 2nd are only tanks haha

Ok. Spoon - save your scrolls. I am "not elligible" because my account has been active since after March 4th 2012...

Apparently I purcahsed time in February (the 11th) so that time ran out on March 11th. Bliz is not wiling to let me use a scroll because they are greedy money sucking bastards who refuse to show any sort of loyalty to to their customers who have bee with them since their games came out...

Bliz is not wiling to let me use a scroll because they are greedy money sucking bastards who refuse to show any sort of loyalty to to their customers who have bee with them since their games came out...

tumblr_m9wac8nlgf1reu1vyo1_400.gif

Yup greedy money sucking bastards who are fucking terrible, who don't care about their customers, who only care about the bottom line and NOT making a quality product, who sold out to Activision for a buck, who sacrifice quality in order to savOH MY GOD ANOTHER STAR CRAFT! TAKE MY MONEY! TAKE MY MONEY!

Yup greedy money sucking bastards who are fucking terrible, who don't care about their customers, who only care about the bottom line and NOT making a quality product, who sold out to Activision for a buck, who sacrifice quality in order to savOH MY GOD ANOTHER STAR CRAFT! TAKE MY MONEY! TAKE MY MONEY!

But wait, this is true of all video game makers. They're all in it for the money. Except for indie devs, and we all know that when they make it big, they'll be money whores too.

OK! Subscription set up. I will more than likely be on tonight or tomorrow night. Monday is usually Buttfield with Volt and Rfox.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0