Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spoon

World of Warcraft Questing Team!

9 posts in this topic

I recently re-activated my WoW account (for nostalgia, and got hooked again). I only do questing, instances and getting top gear. If you would like to get in on a new character start with me, (and Chubbz), just leave your info in here, and I'll invite you. I'm on Dunemaul, Alliance faction. I currently have a 70 Night Elf Hunter Marksman/Beast Tamer as my top. (Working on getting her to 90) I'm definitely all for starting a new toon if anyone is interested.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... l/advanced

Im working on getting my account back as we speak...got the battle.net account back in my name and im just working on getting it unbanned/unlocked from the hacking....I have an 85 dwarf pally as my main and an 85 night elf warrior

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... shh/simple

I wouldn't mind giving it another go, been quite a while. I'd have to grab the new expansion but that's not really a big deal. I'd likely want to start a new toon though, especially if you're running alliance, as I was always a horde player.

EDIT: Okay, I'm all set and running. Just made an alliance priest on Dunemaul. Name is Drock.

I need some realID's here gentlemen. Otherwise our ability to quest together is severely hindered.

nerds.jpg

YwZTJk6.gif

And I think we're all nerds here. I mean seriously...a gaming clan? That is the definition of nerdiness. Old man.

Yes of course. I'm just contractually obligated to say that when WoW is spoken of. :P

I would play if they didn't have the stupid subscription fee.... WoW is a little outrageous in my opinion with that shit.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0