Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spoon

XBOX One no longer DRM.

30 posts in this topic

We're not on the console hate train. Those of us who have switched to PC did so because that's what we prefer, and in our own minds, judged it to be better for our needs. The only reason I'm saying anything negative about any of the consoles is because Microsoft is trying to anally plunder its consumers, and the huge amount of apathy is letting them get away with it.

We're not on the console hate train. Those of us who have switched to PC did so because that's what we prefer, and in our own minds, judged it to be better for our needs. The only reason I'm saying anything negative about any of the consoles is because Microsoft is trying to anally plunder its consumers, and the huge amount of apathy is letting them get away with it.

I get that, Nick, I really do. I only started this thread so that we could discuss the dismissal of DRM and being able to trade/sell used games.

Also, the ability of MS to backtrack so quickly when their bottom line is threatened.

Back on topic, it's good they change their mind, no doubt. We can only hope they did it out of genuinely listening to their customers. Also, I really hope we don't have to deal with any of this next generation.

Back on topic, it's good they change their mind, no doubt. We can only hope they did it out of genuinely listening to their customers. Also, I really hope we don't have to deal with any of this next generation.

I doubt it was because they listened. They saw the numbers and knew they were losing. It's always about money.

I doubt it was because they listened. They saw the numbers and knew they were losing. It's always about money.

This.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0