Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community
Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
These are some simple rules that as a community member, you must abide by. Not following these rules can result in a temporary ban, and in some extreme cases, a permanent ban.
1) Respect your fellow community members – The reason behind this rule is that in order for you to be respected amongst the community, you must first respect others. If you have an issue with anybody (or anything for that matter) talk with the advisors and/or leaders in an appropriate manner (such as a PM, or asking to talk in private on Teamspeak). Creating a public thread because you are pissed off about something/someone is both a disrespectful and immature way of handling a situation.
2) Listen to the Advisors – This rule is put in place because as we pick our Advisors, they are there to keep order in place. They were picked for a reason, and you should respect that reason.
3) Do not spam – Whether it be the chat box, a forum topic, or a private message, do not spam worthless information over and over again.
3a) No low/no content posting. This includes posts such as "+1" or simply quoting a post and not writing anything in reply. We want the forums to be a place of discussion.
3b) No "pointless" posts will count towards your promotion from a Junior Member to a Member. Whether or not a post is "pointless" - as in not contributing to the topic at hand - is to be determined by advisors and leaders. Also, advisors and leaders hold the right to remove the post if it is determined pointless.
4) Do not compromise another community member’s personal information – Giving away someone’s personal information is a major sign of disrespect and will not be tolerated in this community.
5) If you have an issue with anything, bring it up to the Advisors or Leaders – Do not try to take matters into your own hands and deal with a situation on your own. We have the advisors for a reason.
6) Age requirement is 17+ for all community members - We have an age requirement in order to keep the immaturity out of the community, but we do make exceptions in some extreme cases.
7) Do not hack in any why, shape, or form – Hacking will result in a permanent ban. Do not link any websites involved with and not limited to, hacking and/or pirating. We would like to refrain from getting in trouble.
8) Do not Recruit people for other communities/clans – We wish to refrain from the trouble of other communities/clans coming in and trying to pick up some of our personal members. This community is a family, and we want to keep it that way.
9) Inform us if you are going to run with another community/clan's tags. While we prefer that all community members run with NSA's tags, we understand that things can change. Depending on your wishes and the decision of Advisors and Leaders you will either remain a member or be moved to the Retired Members or Friends group.
10) Blatant disrespect (not fooling around) from a member to ANY other member will get a warning. After two warnings, if the disrespect continues, a short temp ban will be warranted.
10a. Perm bans must be discussed with all Leaders before they are carried out.
11) You may ONLY post porn in the NSFW thread(s) (if available). There will be no posting of porn pictures or videos in ANY other forum topic or thread.
11a. First offense of posting porn warrants a warning and the posted deleted. Second offense a short temp ban. Once again, perm bans must always be discussed in full before going into effect.
12) When ever a decision on a certain change has to be made that effects group(s) of members, it must be brought to vote for the group(s) that it effects. The exception to this rule is it is an emergency decision that must be made to protect the integrity of the community/website, in which case we will bring it to vote afterwards.
This list of rules is simple. All we ask is you follow it. Following the rules can and will result in what should happen; having fun. As stated at the top of the page, not following the rules can result in a temporary ban, and in extreme cases, a permanent ban. Not following the rules is a sign of disrespect and will not be tolerated. These rules are put in place to ensure the safety and enjoyment of every member. As time goes on, more rules can and will be added to this list as needed.